Sunday, June 24, 2018

June WIPocalypse Checkin 2018

Well this will be a quick check in because I sure haven't stitched much this month or in a few months, hopefully that is changing...went back to the ortho Dr. because I still can't close my hand or really grasp things like I should after breaking it, so he says physical therapy for 6 weeks, so we shall see...

But I have stitched a bit...

I pulled out Dog Lessons for People and did a little bit



and as previously posted Into the Jungle



so not a totally wasted month I guess and as far as this month's question about the perfect stitching retreat...I am pretty comfortable with my stitchy space on my couch at home, not sure I could stitch in public---too many distractions!!!

talk again soon...bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!