Sunday, December 9, 2018

Let it Snow and snow and snow some more!!!

I know its been awhile, but you know...LIFE happens---and so does SNOW and snow is why I've been up since 3:30 am and can't get back to sleep.  I think the thought of losing power has me a bit uneasy, but if it goes out it goes out..not too big of a deal I guess, but again that comfort thing we have become accustomed too!!!

So here is a pic I took at about 6am---almost 5 inches and it is still coming down with lots of sleet


But I have been stitching when I can grab a minute, so I did finish a round robin that was started by the country stitchers on youtube!!!  I have really enjoyed doing this, we started with 4 people in our group, but lost one along the way, so the 3 of us had to do 2 of the blocks ourselves, so I did the bottom 2 blocks on my piece. I so enjoyed getting to know Donna and Mari, they were great stitch mates and maybe we can stitch together again in the future!!! We were supposed to do a primitive theme-I just love mine!!!


So I'm gonna go for now,maybe I can get a bit of sleep and then since I am snowed in, maybe some stitching later, we shall see!!!  And maybe some more snow pics after daylight!!!

Talk again soon,Bonnie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!