Monday, July 9, 2018

An update or two...

Been trying to get some stitching done since July has gotten here and is really moving pretty fast, August will be here before we know it...

I am stitching along in the 4th annual Tour de Stitches in the Cross Stitch, It's fun! facebook group and its really motivating me to get my stitching out and actually work on it!!!

And I am also stitching in the Christmas in July Sal on facebook as well, an event in Cross Stitch Finish Line!!! 

And-can you believe it-stitching along with the 100 days of HAED group on facebook as well, although not officially!!!



Dog Lessons for People






A Very Merry Christmas Town                                                                                                                   




and my first 100 stitches on Mini Faery Tales from HAED



hopefully I can stitch everyday this week, that's my small goal to start and I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Talk again soon...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!