Monday, January 21, 2019

IHSW January


I have a little bit of progress on Pumpkinville for the weekend.  This weekend was IHSW, but I didn't get to hermit that much, I would love to hermit full time but there is not much pay for that job, unfortunately...

Anyway here is my little bit of progress and I am not sure how I feel about the Petite Treasure Braid, I really love the sparkle, but I'm not sure I like how it lays on the fabric, but I will continue on and see if that thought improves...hopefully it will...



I hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy week

talk again soon...bonnie


2 comments:

  1. same here, I wish I could hermit more but sadly no time either

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is cool and very interesting for me, with your post here that I have read is certainly cool and quality, greetings from the admin Continue to work Jasa Bikin Banner Greetings from all of us who read it thanks from Jasa Cetak Spanduk

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!