Sunday, January 6, 2019

WIPocalypse 2019....

Well another year has come and gone, and I started out pretty good with last year's

WIPocalypse.....

...but I fell by the wayside...again!!!   So on to 2019 and a New Year with new hopes and dreams---of getting some done on these wips and probably starting a few new ones, one I know of already--Come on Jan 15.

Enough of that, I'm Bonnie and I've been cross stitching for a lot of years, I've taken breaks but I always find my way back. I am married(34 yrs) and I have 1 daughter and several fur babies and I work full time as a retail supervisor.  I would rather stitch but work is always calling.

I have several wips and then the 1 I'm excited for on Jan 15 and my goals are to stitch as much on these as possible!!!







I restarted Monopoly!!!


and the one I'm excited to start!!!


and thats it for now, but I'm sure this will grow, plus I do have a bunch started thats not on here, but we only have so much space right????

...talk again soon!!! Bonnie

5 comments:

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!