Thursday, January 4, 2018

No Excuse...well maybe a small one...

It truly has been a long time,but I miss reading the blogs that everyone still shares and I need to get better about this myself, so I am going to give it another shot.  I have had some issues with my eyes though, so that has prevented stitching to some extent, but hopefully that is a bit better, anyway lets get this party started!!!

It is really cold here in NC, I think it was supposed to get down to 12 last night, didn't stay out to test that theory though.  I am off work today so I decided to get caught up on blogs and sites that I have neglected and maybe stitch a bit too!!!

I started the Canadian Sampler by Stitchrovia, I have loved this since I saw Pam Reid stitching it on you tube and since my
husband is part Canadian, I just wanted to stitch it. So here we go, I know its a small start,but its a start, talk again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!