Sunday, January 7, 2018

WIPocalypse 2018

Well this is gonna be so much fun participating in this with everyone, I just hope I'm doing this correctly and never mind that I have posted twice in the same day!!! wonders never cease--haha


WIPocalypse 2018

January 7 --  introduction and goals for the year


Well I'm Bonnie and I love to cross stitch and craft and of course I love to read. Been married for 33 yrs and I have one daughter and 2 grand-dogs. My other fave thing to do is cuddle with my black lab,shes a big ole girl-all 65 lbs of her. And I work full time as a retail supervisor and I pretty much love my job......


And as for goals, I would love to finish a few of what I've started and pretty much just stitch from my stash this year, we will see how that goes......

A few that I really want to focus on------
Sunbonnet Sue sal by Lesley Teare, just started today--
Canadian Sampler by Stitchrovia
Monopoly
Dog Lessons
Snow Days


All I'm gonna list for now, because I really want to get these done!!!
talk again soon,Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Nice to read your intro. Some beautiful and big projects to be stitched this year. Are any of them gifts? I find I like to work on gifts .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a couple are for my daughter, thank you for the visit

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see the Sunbonnet Girl come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, Nice to meet you!
    I enjoyed reading your intro, and look forward to seeing how your stitching progresses, especially your Sunbonnet Sue, as an embroidery blogging friend of mine is often depicting Sunbonnet Sue in different guises and it will be interesting to see SS in cross stitch!
    Thank you for following my blog, and I am now following you too.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello nice to meet you and thank you for the follow, and I am excited to see them all!!!

      Delete
  4. You have a great variety of WIPs to work on. I look forward to seeing them progress. I'm hoping that your progress on Monopoly will inspire me to start mine for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you will get started on it soon, its a fun piece!!!

      Delete

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!