Sunday, January 7, 2018

things are heating up...a little

Yessss! we are supposed to get to 35 today, almost time to break out the short britches..haha, just kidding, I don't even wear shorts anymore,,, In fact I prefer colder weather, I don't care for summer time, although most of my family does---but its ok,, cause everyone likes what they like!!!

Enough of the weather update,but I had a few minutes before work today, so I started the Sunbonnet Sue sal by Lesley Teare. I think I'm gonna really like this one, Sunbonnet Sue is a favorite thing of my moms so I hope to finish this sal. So I have only had time to stitch the border, so I though I would post a pic!!!  January Sue or Sam???


I'm off work tomorrow so I hope I have a good stitchy day, talk again soon...Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Im more of a winter person but winter here is different from the winter in USA. Good luck with new start.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!