Sunday, January 28, 2018

WIPocalypse check in>>>>

Well I had hoped to have more progress this month,but a little works too I guess and it would probably be a good thing if I had worked on the ones below that I had listed for this sal, but the only one that got attention has been--into the jungle--and that is ok too...I suppose.


Anyway we are supposed to list the sals that we are taking part in this year and if we are going to do the Olympic Stitching challenge and goals we have...


Besides wipocalypse and the -into the jungle- I think thats it, but I may be open to suggestions---too easy to get sucked in...

And if I do the Olympic challenge, I will probably do the Rotation Relay!!!

And as for goals,  I plan to put my threads back on bobbins and out of the bags they are in now and I just want to get things straightened out so I know what I have---I hate to get lost when I go in my craft room,lol...

Progress thus far...



talk again soon...Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of your Frosted Pumpkin's Into the Jungle. I have one of their charts, but need to finish up some WIP's first - hence participating this group :) Can't wait to see more and sorry that work gets in your way of stitching, it does mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little sloth is coming along nicely. Way to stitch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is that sloth cute even without a face? lol And you're exactly right, a little progress is good progress. Every stitch counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made quite a bit of progress since the last WIP photo. Good luck with your Olympic goals. Go for the Gold! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting me,i so appreciate it!!!